Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Atrion is one of the fastest growing companies in New England, recognized three years running as one of the Top 10 “Best Places to Work” companies, winner of the prestigious Business Excellence award and an Inc. 5000 company coming off of a record breaking year with a goal to double in size in the next two years.
Our award winning SharePoint practice is the fastest growing division of our company in one of the fastest growing technology sectors. The SharePoint Developer role provides an incredible opportunity for growth, challenge and career acceleration. As a Double Gold Microsoft Partner, you will work with the latest cutting edge innovations from Microsoft as you develop leadership, technical skills, and business acumen that will help you grow personally and professionally.
- SharePoint developer will design, code and publish and integrate custom applications built on the SharePoint 2010 platform to include portal development, business intelligence applications, enterprise content management, corporate intranets, document management, and all other manner of business applications.
- Work with information services department to define requirements and design solutions will use coding skills in .Net and knowledge of the SharePoint object model to create custom web parts using Visual Studio.
- Must have a working understanding of a SharePoint project, features, manifest, wsp packaging, etc…
- This person should have experience using business connectivity services (BCS), workflows, infopath and creating custom lists to solve business problems.
- Must be a motivated, self starter who can work with customers and business partners to understand their needs and produce results.
- Strong communication and documentation skills are required. Additionally, the candidate should have experience in the following areas; ASP.NET AJAX, JQuery, Entity Framework / LINQ, SQL Server 2008, Oracle 10g, SSIS, SSRS, WCF and Silverlight.
- Typical deliverables include • Creation of estimates based on meetings with end users and customers •
- Requirements spec from meeting with end users and customers •
- Translation of requirements into (or update of) a design document •
- Functioning software that can be deployed to SharePoint environments that meet the business requirements •
- SQL Server Reports (SSRS) deployed to a report server •
- Test plans against functional software, including unit tests, coded UI tests and functional manual test steps •
- SQL Server database(s) including table, view, and stored procedures needed for housing data
- Creation of deployment and dependency documentation •
- Provide "peer review" comments on other team members work.